Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Porcelain Metal Oxide Surge Arrester||Housing Material:||Porcelain Housing|
Latest Electrical Equipment Porcelain Ceramic Zinc Oxide Surge Arrester without Gap 66KV
Porcelain Lightning Arrester Description:
Porcelain Surge Arrester for 35~220kv alternating system
Main features: It adopts double sealing structure, the core encapsulates by molded silicone rubber which completely solves the sealing problem of porcelain housed products.
It has a two-way pressure release structure.
Its core component ZnO varistor has good pressure ratio, consistency, large flow capacity and high reliability.
0.28kV~500kV Surge Arresters' Characteristics:
1. The Core column applied winding structure, Polymer Housed core pillar molded on the core column, with almost no internal air gap, and outstanding sealing performance Simple in structure, small in size and light in weight.
2. Polymer Housed with silicone rubber, explosion-proof ZnO varistor as the core component is large
in flow capacity.
3. International standard IEC 60099-4 and ANSI 62.22, and with high reliability. With fully insulated tops, the product can be applied to the complete cabinet installation, which can reduce the designing size of cabinet.
4. Products with detachment device can provide signals for quitting operation when failure occurs,
avoiding arrester explosion, and it is maintenance-free.
5. Polymer housed products with a six CTI level, creepage distance meets the requirements of IV level in heavy pollution areas.
Lightning Arrester Specifications:
|Residual voltage of steep impulse----at 5kA(kV)||221|
|8/20µS Residual voltage of lightning impulse current kV(Peak value)-----at 5kA(kV)||178|
|Residual voltage of switching impulse current kV (peak value)----at 1kA (kV)||137|
|1mA D.C reference voltage (kV)||96|
|Line discharge level||1|
|2mS long duration impulse current A||400|
|4/10µS High current impulse kA||100|
|Lightning impulse withstand kV||325|
|Power frequency voltage withstand(dry/wet)kV||140|
|Creepage distance ----mm||2500|
|Material employed in series non-linear resistor||Zinc Oxide|
Different creepage distance variants and a wide range of connectors and accessories allow customized solutions – please contact us!