Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||ZnO Surge Arrester||Housed:||Polymer, Composite, Polymeric|
|Rated Voltage:||54KV||Nominal Current:||5KA|
Color Customized OEM / ODM Polymeric Composite Surge Arrestors without Gap
Lightning arrester is a kind of over voltage limiter for protecting transmission and distribution electrical apparatus (transformer, switch, capacitor, choke, instrument transformer, generator, motor and power cable etc) to avoid over voltage damage and it is the foundation of electric power system insulation.
The main components of metal-oxide arrester, metal-oxide resistance cards, adopt international advanced technology and manufactured by good selection and improvement, have the characteristics of excellent nonlinearity (C-V characteristic), good front-of-wave response, strong currency capability and excellent anti-ageing performance, greatly improve the protection capability and reliability of arrester. Composite-sheath metal-oxide arrester, adopts the technology of whole-injection moulding and two-head sea ling, has excellent airproof performance and explosion-proof capability, dirtiness-resistant, corrosion-resistant, anti-aging, compact size and low weight, be convenient for insulation and maintenance.
Porcelain-sheath metal-oxide arrester has excellent structural characteristics, durable airproof characteristics, well-proportioned potential distribution and reliable pressure-releasing device.
1. The composite-sheath metal-oxide arrester applied in AC system.
1.1 Typical product parameters of composite-sheath metal-oxide arrester used under low-voltage.
( standard: IEC60099-4, GB11032-2000, JB/T8952-1999)
|Residual voltage of steep impulse----at 5kA(kV)||148|
|8/20µS Residual voltage of lightning impulse current kV(Peak value)-----at 5kA(kV)||136|
|Residual voltage of switching impulse current kV (peak value)----at 1kA (kV)||/|
|1mA D.C reference voltage (kV)||77|
|Line discharge level||1|
|2mS long duration impulse current A||400|
|4/10µS High current impulse kA||100|
|Lightning impulse withstand kV||250|
|Power frequency voltage withstand(dry/wet)kV||140|
|Creepage distance ----mm||2070|
|Material employed in series non-linear resistor||Zinc Oxide|
1. Ambient temperature: -40 °c ~40 °c;
2. Sun-rays radiation: the influences of max sun-rays radiation (note: 1.1kW/M2) have been taken into consideration through quality pre-heated method in type test. If existing any other heat sources around arrester, parties shall negotiate to decide whether to use or not;
3. Altitude: not over 1000m;
4. Power supply frequency: 48Hz~62Hz;
5. The P.F. voltage which bring pressure to bear between arrester terminals shall not exceed continuous operation voltage of arrester;
6. Earthquake intensity: not over 7 degree;
7. Wind speed: not over 35m/s.