Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Keywords:||Metal Oxide Surge Arrester||Material:||Silicon Rubber|
|Nominal Current:||5KA||Accessory:||Bracket,Insulating Cap,Cooper Lead,Insulator,Hoop|
5KA Kema Tested Polymer Metal Oxide Composite Surge Arrester with Insulating Bracket
0.28kV~500kV Surge Arresters' Characteristics:
1. The Core column applied winding structure, Polymer Housed core pillar molded on the core column, with almost no internal air gap, and outstanding sealing performance Simple in structure, small in size and light in weight.
2. Polymer Housed with silicone rubber, explosion-proof ZnO varistor as the core component is large
in flow capacity.
3. International standard IEC 60099-4 and ANSI 62.22, and with high reliability. With fully insulated tops, the product can be applied to the complete cabinet installation, which can reduce the designing size of cabinet.
4. Products with detachment device can provide signals for quitting operation when failure occurs,
avoiding arrester explosion, and it is maintenance-free.
5. Polymer housed products with a six CTI level, creepage distance meets the requirements of IV level in heavy pollution areas.
YongDe Surge Arresters can be applied to a variety of systems including substation equipment, AC-DC converters, railway power system and power distribution units ranging from 0.25kV to 765kV systems. These surge arresters demonstrate excellent protection properties. YongDe surge arresters incorporate YNR elements (YongDe Non-linear Resistor ZnO Elements) with superior non-linear voltage-current characteristics, high quality and reliability. Metal oxide type surge arresters offer such special features inherent in the gap-less structure, such as a quick response to surge voltage, high energy dissipation capability, safe operation, compactness / lightweight and freedom from pollution.
1. Compact and Lightweight
2. Extremely Safe Pressure Relief Performance
3. Superior Performance against Environmental Contamination
4. Directly Molded Structure
5. Compliance with International Standards(IEC60099-4)
6. Simple Support Structure
7. Manufactured at Advanced ISO-9001 certified facilities
1. Distribution networks
2. Transmission line
4. Railway power station
5. Alternator and electromotor
|Rated voltage---------kV||36||4/10µS High current impulse kA||65|
|MOCV ----------------kV||29||Lightning impulse withstand kV||150|
|Nominal Current-------kA||5||Power frequency voltage withstand(dry/wet)kV||70|
|Residual voltage of steep impulse----at 5kA(kV)||103.5||0.1S TOV--------------kV||43.2|
|8/20µS Residual voltage of lightning impulse current kV(Peak value)-----at 5kA(kV)||95.5||1S TOV----------------kV||41.4|
|Residual voltage of switching impulse current kV (peak value)----at 1kA (kV)||/||10S TOV---------------kV||39.6|
|1mA D.C reference voltage (kV)||51||1200S TOV-------------kV||36|
|Line discharge level||1||Creepage distance ----mm||1148|
|2mS long duration impulse current A||250||Material employed in series non-linear resistor||Zinc Oxide|
1 Applicable stardand:IEC,ANSI,GB and other international standard
2 Normal colour of the surge arrester: red, gray and brown.
3 Special design according customer’s requirement.